The Swedish Health Care Facilities Network is ..
- A forum for organizations and professionals who work with health care facilities.
- We support, stimulate and inform about research, development and higher education.
- Our aim is to promote good environments for health care.
Our members are planners, practitioners and researchers. In our network you will find county councils, municipalities, enterprises, architects and researchers who are active in our field.
The Swedish Health Care Facilities Network welcomes new members to apply for membership! We welcome organizations and individual members!
- We organize two conferences every year, one in fall and one in spring.
- We support a professorship in health care architecture, currently Professor Peter Fröst, Centre for Healthcare Architecture at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg – more information at www.chalmers.se/en/centres/cva/
- We invite to thematic seminars in cooperation with Centre for Healthcare Architecture.
- We award scholarships to students and researchers in our field.
- We organize two courses for practitioners – about health care facilities and project management in health care facilities. The courses are organized in cooperation with the academies and each course generates 7.5 ETC.
Please contact us if you wish to apply for membership or learn more about our network and our activities.